|Project Name||Anti-microorganismic silver nanoparticle-composite|
|Year||2013||Director||Dr. Woo Kyoungja|
Anti-microorganismic silver nanoparticle-composite
1. Content & Characteristic
O This research aims for development of inorganic silver nanoparticle-composites,
which destroy the hazardous microorganisms by direct toxicity of silver
nanoparticles and build up green environment. It consists of three parts:
- Design and synthesis of inorganic silver nanoparticle-composite, which excludes surface
ligands, resolves aggregation and environmental release problems, and improves water-
- Development of scale-up synthesis technology for industrial application.
- Ensuring anti-microorganismic effect and application to air purification filter.
2. Scientific and Technological Value
O This research is important in terms of developing novel silver nanoparticle-
composite which can expose its surface and overcome the limitations of
aggregation and environmental release of the primitive nanoparticles.
3. Social and Economic Effect
O Development of novel silver nanoparticle-composite material with multifunctional
O Activation of environmental industry utilizing silver nanoparticle composite.
O Creation of added value through application to home-electronic devices.
O Ensuring green environment and Improved quality of life.
|Before||Development of Biodegradable Magnesium Alloy Made of Essential Minerals to Human Body|
|Next||Identification of Structure and Mechanism for Neurotransmitter Release Related with SNARE Protein|