- 메뉴 건너띄기
Chemical Biology Group4
Chemical Biology Group3
Chemical Biology Group2
Chemical Biology Group1
Knowledge-Based Drug Design and Synthesis (Medicinal Chemistry)
- SbDD: Drug design based on x-ray crystal structures of target proteins and homology model building using various in silico tools.
- LbDD: Ligand-based drug design based on pharmacophore approach.
- Lead optimization through repetitive process of efficacy screening and scaffold modification.
- Research on novel organic reactions and synthetic compound libraries.
Bioactive Molecules Screening
- Functional assay techniques for monitoring GPCR and ion channels using FDSS6000 (multi-plate reader).
- High-throughput screening techniques for electrophysiologically active molecules using Patchliner (multi-channel automated patch clamp).
- Development of enzyme- and cell-based assay systems for screening selected kinase inhibitors as anti-cancer drugs.
- Evaluation and assesment of bioactive molecules through cell-based assay.
- Platform technology development of various in vitro assays and protocols.
- Discovery and evaluation of novel targets for drug development based on molecular mechanistic studies of diseases.
- Path-breaking technologies on early and innovative targets.
- Research focusing on diseases with highly unmet need.